The 2017 International Conference on Law, Economic and Governance at Semarang, Central Java,Indonesia provides a forum for scholars, students, researchers and practioners to share their ideas, results of researchs and experiences in dealing with recent issues on the challenges of law, economic and governance towards social justice in diversity. Topics include, but are not limited to:
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LAW, ECONOMIC, AND GOVERNANCE (ICOLEG)
Due to system failure some of the participants have presented their paper are unable to receive their paper files which had been checked by TURNITIN System. Please contact us in case you haven’t received either the paper or the Virtual Account to make the payment.
Please be informed the following important information :
- The final date to submit the full paper which already revised based on Author Guidelines will be on October 10th 2017.
- The 5 pages of summary should be revised according to attached Author’s Guidelines from publisher within this email.
- Willing to pay the proceeding fee with attached Virtual Account issued by Mandiri Bank. Your VA Number will be sent via email.
- The final date to make your payment is October 10th 2017.
- After revised the 5 pages of summary, it should be sent back to Committee, before October 10th 2017. The Commitee will not proceed your paper for further action after 10 October
- If you have sent your paper to us but not refer to template, we would like to ask you to revise your paper. ( 5 pages of template and correct reference), and send to us after revised is complete.
- We will proceed only for the complete paper ( 5 pages and refer to template) and payment already paid.
- If the paper did not match with the template as we have sent earlier, we are very sorry that we will be sent back the paper to you.
- If you do not want to follow the proceeding indexed by Scopus, the selected paper (s) have an opportunity to publish to Journal of Law And Society (by Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia), or publish in Diponegoro Law Review. For both journal there is no charges.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information via our official email or Whatsapp at +6281901406459 or +6281311625135. Disregard this notice if you already have submitted your revised paper and made the payment.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Prof. Dr. Adriaan Bedner
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ruzian Markom
- Public and Private Law
- Socio Legal Issues
- Law, Human Right, Politics and Justice
- Islamic Economic Law
- Law Enforcement
- Women, Religious, and Social Welfare Studies
- Consumer Behaviour and Protections
- Culture, Law and Society
- Public, Policy and Administration
- Global Ethics and Governance
- Local Wisdom and Legal Histories
- International Law
- Business Law and Ethics
- E-Business/ E-Commerce
- Economic and Banking
- Other related topics
Abstract Acceptance Notification
Full Paper Deadline
Registration & Payment Deadline
Conference & Presentation Dates
- Admission to every session
- Continental Breakfasts
- Coffee Breaks & Lunches
- 25-30 minute time slot to present one paper at the conference
- Hard copy of the conference program & proceedings on a USB flash drive
- Certificate of Presentation or Certificate of Participation
- Submit for selected paper for journal review, free of charge
*if the article is written by more than 1 person, there is additional charge IDR 500K for each person.
*only participant with accepted paper & regular participant (non-presenter) will be notified for payment details after the announcement of Full Paper Acceptance.